CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

National American Miss MYSPACE LAYOUTS, WALL PAPERS, AND SCREENSAVERS , OH MY!!!!


If you saw my computer - you would think a NAM pageant threw up ALL over it! 

My laptop is pink, my laptop carrying case is pink, the keys are pink (some of the keys even have crown/princess details - a novelty I purchased at Disneyland during Nationals), I have NAM wallpaper on my screen, my screen saver is NAM, even my mousepad is a picture of the 2007 National Queens( a gift from a former All-American Miss Princess - thanks Alison!).

Now, you too can have ROCKIN' NAM screensavers and wallpaper just like me!!!
Check out some of the new wallpapers(like the one shown above) added to the Namiss.com official site. Even more exciting is that each month new wallpapers will be added...so if you get bored with your current one - there will always be GREAT NEW ones to choose from!!
 

Wanna take you NAM spirit to your Myspace page - now you can!!!  Check out the great new NAM myspace LAYOUT available expecially for ROCKIN' NAM girls like YOU!!!! 


There is always something COOL going on at National American Miss!!! 

Stay tuned for more!!!