CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

HEY MINNESOTA GIRLS - WE CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU THIS WEEK!!

Just wanted to introduce another one of your choreographers to you - she was a former Miss Minnesota - and I know that she CAN NOT WAIT to be back in her home state with all you sassy girls....and for all you UofM fans, wait until you find out what she does when she isn't working for NAM!
I know you will just love her - she is SOO FUN!!! 
Meet Julie Thomas:

LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am so excited for the pageant to start in my home state, MINNESOTA!  My name is Julie (but most people call me Jules) and I started with National American Miss as a contestant just like you! I was the FIRST EVER Miss Minnesota Jr. Teen and once I gave up my title I just couldn’t say goodbye.  I love National American Miss so much I’ve been working on staff ever since I gave my farewell.


I’ve lived in Minnesota for pretty much all of my life.  I graduated from Apple Valley High School and was involved in theater, speech, track, gymnastics, and dance team growing up.  Right now I live in Minneapolis and recently graduated from the University of Minnesota with a degree in broadcast journalism and film.  I work with the men’s basketball team at the UofM along with one of the most high profile coaches in the nation, Coach Tubby Smith.  I also work in production with many local and national television stations.


I love love LOVE my job with National American Miss!!!!!  I get to travel around with some of my best friends (including my sister Dianna who is also on staff) and I get to hang out with all you girls! It is so much fun to be a part of the excitement and see all of you grow into even more confident and poised young ladies.  As your head choreographer I get to help out with a lot of the weekend in all of the age divisions!  I lead formal wear rehearsals, final pageant rehearsals and make sure all the shows run smoothly so you have nothing to worry about J

 My sister, Dianna (Left), and me (Right) behind stage at NAM


I am here to help and make your National American Miss experience as special and wonderful as mine.  If you need anything during the weekend come find me.  Love you all!! Can’t wait to see you! GOOD LUCK! AND HAVE TONS OF FUN!!


-JULES


WE CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN ST. PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

WHO KNOWS - YOU JUST MIGHT BE THE NEXT NATIONAL AMERICAN MISS MINNESOTA!!!!!