CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Arizona - HERE WE COME, MEET YOUR STAFF!

We are here in Arizona(ITS HOT!), setting up for the AZ pageant this weekend and are excited to crown 6 new Arizona queens, its "that" time again....MEET YOUR STAFF!! This time, Tristan Topps - a former Miss Arizona, herself, wanted to send a special shout out to her hometown sisters!! 

Meet Tristan Topps:

Greetings to all my fellow Arizonans, I would like to welcome you all to the National American Miss ARIZONA Pageant! I am so incredibly excited and can’t wait to meet you.

I moved to The Valley of Sun from Minnesota with my family 8 years ago and I love it; I mean where else can you golf, ski, and swim all in the same day?

I’ve been apart of the National American Miss family since 2004, when I was crowned National American Miss Arizona. I loved every minute of my reign, participating in events with my pageant sisters and traveling to various state pageants. Competing in pageants has opened so many doors for me and allowed me to step outside of my comfort zone to try new things, but the biggest reward that I have received is all the friendships that I have made around the country.


(Pictured above with my sister queens as Miss Arizona)

 

When I’m not on the road with NAM, I work at Clear Channel Radio in Phoenix. During my time at Clear Channel I have had some pretty cool opportunities and celebrity encounters. In the past year I have met Ne-Yo, Shaquille O’Neil, Nick Carter, Jordin Sparks and even Taylor Swift!


(Taylor Swift and I)

 

As much as I enjoy the perks of my job at Clear Channel nothing compares to my job at National American Miss!  I’ve been traveling the past few months as a NAM Regional Coordinator and during pageant weekend you will see me behind the podium as an emcee and I will also be helping out during rehearsals.


(Kayla Large, 2008 AZ Princess working at an event together)

 

Working with National American Miss allows me to meet outstanding young ladies from around the country and I have a part in making their dreams come true; but the best part is coming to pageant weekend and seeing all of your hard work pay off. Being apart of the excitement of pageant weekend, the rehearsals, parties, seeing you girls having fun, is what I look forward to the most.

 

You girls are in for a weekend you will NEVER forget!!!  And if there is ANYTHING that you need please don’t hesitate to ask.

 

Have Fun and I Wish You All The Best of Luck

xoxo - Tristan

 

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU GALS IN SCOTTSDALE....NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO EXTREME HEAT =)!