CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

NAM Pennsylvania Pageant

HOLA CHICKAS!!!

Im at the Pennsylvania pageant right now!!! For those of you who don't know, the PA state director is my AUNT SANDY!!! When I say National American Miss is Family Owned and Family Operated....I am not kidding!! 

I am soo excited to be back in PA again and see so many familiar faces...and to get to spend time with my NAM FAM...and my real FAM!

Ill keep you posted as we crown the new PA queens  and be sure to post pics of the weekend

But...for now, I have a little NAM trivia for you!!!

Did you that NAM state director, Brian Cournoyer's wife(Megan Alexander) is a correspondent for the well-known TV show, "Inside Edition"  and she has gotten to interview some of the most influential names and biggest celebrities in showbusiness! You can check out some of her pictures by visiting Megan's website at:  http://www.meganalexander.com/