CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Labor Day in Illinois

Soooo.... it is OFFICIALLY the LAST NAM pageant for the year. I am already here in Illinois and the host pageant hotel is FABULOUS! We LOVE coming back every year to Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles and we CAN NOT WAIT to crown this year's National American Miss Illinois royalty. Before every pageant, I have been featuring a choreographer so you girls can already have a familiar face - this time I wanted to introduce you to ALI SCHULZ. Ali is hometown girl and was not only a former Miss Illinois...but Ali went on to WIN the NATIONAL pageant!!!! She represented Illinois & NAM  so well, that we couldn't let her get away so now she is on our staff. Ali wanted to say a few quick words to all you contestants - so HEEEERRREEESS ALLIIIII!!!!



Hey Girls-
My name is Ali Schulz and I was the 2004 Illinois Teen and the 2006 Illinois Miss and then I went on to win the National pageant and represent the country as the 2006 National American Miss. So, I've been around National American Miss for quite a while and I LOVE it and everyone involved - they are my second family. I am so excited to see many familiar faces and get to know even more of you at this year's Illinois pageant. Get ready for the experience of a lifetime. I will be working with many of you in your rehearsals and emceeing some of your competitions. If there is ever anything you need...dont hesitate to ask me. I want everyone to walk away having the same great NAM experience I did!
Clowning around as National American Miss

I stay busy participating with NAM during the summer, but during the rest of the year I attend North Central Minnesota where I am majoring in Psychology. I love working with kids and even nanny for a little girl. But, like all girls I love shopping!! I also enjoy traveling and last year I climbed to the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro.

 Backstage at the Missouri Pageant with one of my favorite girls!

NAM is a wonderful pageant system, but it is so much more than just "a pageant"  and I believe in everything it stands for. So many wonderful opportunities became available to me while participating and I truly grew as a young woman because of NAM. I know that all of you walk away from this weekend with a new found sense of purpose about who you are are and what all you can accomplish.

     After a final pageant with the other NAM choreographers!

Best of Luck to you all!
-Ali

I will keep you all posted as the new Illinois queens are crowned...best of luck to you all!