CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Holy cow!!! It's almost here- NAM Nationals 2009!!!

I CAN not believe that I will be back in sunny California for the most exciting event of the year- NAM Nationals 2009!!!!

This year's nationals will be sure to be the most exciting yet - with over $500,000 in cash, tons of beautiful crowns, banners, and the most sassy looking trophies in pageantry given away among all the national participants....not to mention a brand new ford mustang convertible!!! And it doesn't just stop there-Disney, Hollywood, red carpet events, rodeo drive, Mickey, yummy thansgiving dinner, spending time wit your family and getting to know other girls from all across the country....phew!!

Anyways-I could go on and on and on with all the exciting things that are bound to happen at this years nationals( not to mention that 12 new national queens will be crowned...will you be one of them???).

I know we will all have our favorite part of the weekend, but for me my favorite thing about nationals is being a choreographer and getting to know/hang out with you girls!!! I just got back from Kansas City, where myself and 2 of the other choreographers worked feverously to make up all of your opening production number dances....and boy are they going to be "unstoppable"... Maybe even as fun as a " hoedown throwdown" ... And I guarantee that all of our rehearsal together will def be a " party in the USA" ( hint hint hint)

Be sure to tell all your family and friends to check into the blog regularly as I wil be posting ...starting today...minute by minute of all the events and outcomes!! They might even see your face on here!!! Get ready for the weekend of a lifetime....nam nationals 2009 is gonna ROCK!!!