CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Katelyn Soat, Miss Iowa Preteen Cover Girl has had the time of her life this past year!

Dear Contestants, Friends and Family,

Wow, what an amazing three years as your Iowa Cover Girl! Being involved with National American Miss has made my dreams come true. Singing the National Anthem at fairs and hockey games has been an honor. I rode in parades and did community service including organizing a Christmas Gift Toy Drive which provided over 200 gifts for the residents of Hills and Dales in Dubuque. I also spent time visiting hospitals and reading with children.

Opportunities to meet new people popped up around every corner. I have enjoyed meeting and making friends with other pageant participants and royalty and I got to meet Bette Midler, Raven Simone, Papa Roach and George Lopez. Attending Phantom of the Opera in Las Vegas was exciting! The chance to sing on the stage and meet the Phantom, made the trip even more memorable.

The highlight of my year was traveling, once again, to California to compete in the National Pageant and being crowned National Cover Model. Being named 1st Runner Up for the title of National All American Miss Pre Teen and earning the Volunteer Service Award was exciting. I had a fantastic time meeting all of the other queens and made many new friends as we traveled together to Disneyland, through Hollywood and on our promenade down the Walk of Fame.

I would like to thank Kenn & Lani Maples, Breanne and the National American Miss Pageant Staff for the opportunity you have given me. Special thanks to all of my sponsors, the community of Dubuque, and my family. It has been with pride that I have represented the state of Iowa as the Pre-Teen Cover Girl.

Good luck to all of the contestants! Remember to smile, have fun, and believe in yourself! You are all winners!

Your 2009 Pre-Teen Cover Girl,

Katelyn Soat


Remembering Katleyn Soat's year as Miss Iowa Preteen Cover Girl:

Getting 1st Runner up to the NATIONAL ALL AMERICAN MISS PRETEEN was an amazing experience!

katelyn Soat, Breanne Maples,  Bette Midler, Raven Simone, Papa roach, george lopez, phantom of the opera, Las Vegas,  Iowa,  Miss Iowa,  beauty pageants
Winning the National Cover Model title was an honor I will never forget!
katelyn Soat, Breanne Maples,  Bette Midler, Raven Simone, Papa roach, george lopez, phantom of the opera, Las Vegas,  Iowa,  Miss Iowa,  beauty pageants

Volunteering within my community has been so much fun!
katelyn Soat, Breanne Maples,  Bette Midler, Raven Simone, Papa roach, george lopez, phantom of the opera, Las Vegas,  Iowa,  Miss Iowa,  beauty pageants

Performing across my state has been the best part of my year!

katelyn Soat, Breanne Maples,  Bette Midler, Raven Simone, Papa roach, george lopez, phantom of the opera, Las Vegas,  Iowa,  Miss Iowa,  beauty pageants
Thank you to everyone who helped me achieve my dreams!
katelyn Soat, Breanne Maples,  Bette Midler, Raven Simone, Papa roach, george lopez, phantom of the opera, Las Vegas,  Iowa,  Miss Iowa,  beauty pageants