CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

What a year it has been for Miss Iowa Jr. Preteen Cover Girl, Chelsea Lanphier


Wow, what a year I have had since being crowned 2009 Iowa Junior
National American Miss, Miss Iowa, pageants in iowa, Lani Maples,  Breanne Maples,  Salvation Army,  Make A Wish Foundation,  jevverson county fair, washington paws,
Pre-Teen Cover Girl and National Cover Girl. After being crowned state Cover Girl, I decided to take action and be a role model for other young women! I got to work right away and have since been busy with community projects. Many of them include the Salvation Army, Make a Wish Foundation, Race for the Cure, Jefferson County Fair, and assistant coach for my brother's T-Ball team. However, my most passionate volunteer work has been working with the Washington Paws and many other animal shelters. An animal adoption advocate, the shelter is where we adopted our family cat, Zoey, and she has since inspired me to becoming a vet!
I want to thank NAM for the awesome experience at both the state and national pageants for giving me the skills and confidence necessary to be a community leader, role model, positive mentor, and well-rounded individual. This past year, I have had an unforgettable experience being in a community theater play, Oliver Twist, and talking on the radio about NAM and all the lasting friendships I have made.
I want to thank the Mayes and Maples families for always sending me letters of
National American Miss, Miss Iowa, pageants in iowa, Lani Maples,  Breanne Maples,  Salvation Army,  Make A Wish Foundation,  jevverson county fair, washington paws,
positive encouragement. Thank you to my hometown, surrounding communities, family, friends, and school for the loving support during my reign. Dad and Colten, thank you for staying out of the spotlight and letting me shine! However, I hope you know that you are always remembered and appreciated. Mom, you have been my biggest cheerleader, coach, and taxi driver. You have guided my in countless ways and I have very thankful for everything you do for me. To all future and present National American Miss contestants, NEVER stop dreaming and be true to yourself. Also, don't ever forget the support and encouragement from those special people in your community, your family, and your friends. Be sure to ALWAYS give something back to them for their helping you in achieving your goals.

Sincerely,
Chelsea Lanphier
2009 Iowa Jr. Preteen Cover Girl
2009 National Jr. Preteen Cover Girl