CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Gia Donati, Miss Arizona Princess, is excited to crown the new Arizona Princess!


GIa Donati, Donna Donati, Scottsdale,  Arizona,  National American Miss, City of Hope, Operation Homefront, Childhelp USA, Locks of Love, beauty pageants, Pageants in Arizona,
Hello Everyone,

I have had such a wonderful year representing our great state as your National American Miss Arizona Princess!

My sister queens and I have done so many events for so many wonderful organizations, such as the Make a Wish Foundation, the City of Hope, Operation Homefront, and Childhelp USA. My sister, Raina, and I even cut 11" of our hair for Locks of Love!

I love helping out in my community. It makes me feel so good inside.
Nationals was an absolute BLAST! I won lots of trophies and lots of money too. My mom was right. Practicing really did pay off.

I know my year is over, but I am excited to crown the new Princess for 2010.
Thank you to National American Miss, my sister queens, and my amazing friends and family for making my year AMAZING!

Hugs and kisses,
Giavonna Donati
National American Miss 2009 Arizona Princess and your
National Actress and Spokesmodel

Being CRAZY with my sister queens at the MISS AMERICA PAGEANT in VEGAS!!
GIa Donati, Donna Donati, Scottsdale,  Arizona,  National American Miss, City of Hope, Operation Homefront, Childhelp USA, Locks of Love, beauty pageants, Pageants in Arizona
I was soo excited to win 2 National Titles at Nationals that I wanted to wear all of my banners!
Students supporting Brain Tumor Research walk was a lot of fun, too - I loved volunteering and helping make a difference! Thats what being a princess is all about!
GIa Donati, Donna Donati, Scottsdale,  Arizona,  National American Miss, City of Hope, Operation Homefront, Childhelp USA, Locks of Love, beauty pageants, Pageants in Arizona