CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

"If you can dream it, you can do it!" are words that Ellise Loomis, Miss MN 2010 has lived this past year by

Ellise, Loomis, National, American, Miss, a scam, Lindsey Sauerer, Sauerer, lani, Breanne, Maples, NAM, Miss, Minnesota, pageant,
It has been an honor to reign this year as your 2010-2011 National American Miss Minnesota. My year went so fast; I attended the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk at Lake Nokomis, Nationals in Anaheim California, and many open calls and pageant preps with my sister queens.

As I say goodbye as Miss Minnesota, I will continue to be an advocate for the National American Miss pageant, simply because it has shaped me into the person I am today. I first started competing with National American Miss as a pre-teen. Throughout my years of competing I have become strong, independent, and confident. This pageant has left me with many skills I will use through out my lifetime. With determination, strong will, and the desire of obtaining my Masters Degree, I am confident as I progress through college because I know I have gained speaking and interview skills that will help me achieve my dreams. For the skills I will take away from my pageant career, I have many people I would like to thank.

First and foremost, thank you mom and dad for your continuous support and encouragement. Thank you National American Miss choreographer and Minnesota Regional Coordinator, Lindsey Sauerer for preparing me for Nationals and for all of your encouraging words. One Walt Disney motto that Lindsey has taught me is, “If you can dream it, you can do it!” While growing up with National American Miss I always dreamed of earning the Minnesota state title to make a difference in the world, or just in my community. Thank you NAM for making a difference in me!

In closing my year as Miss Minnesota, and my competitive years with National American Miss, I encourage all contestants to make the most of their pageant experience, time goes by so fast!

Sincerely,
Ellise Loomis
2010-2011 National American Miss Minnesota

Ellise, Loomis, National, American, Miss, a scam, Lindsey Sauerer, Sauerer, lani, Breanne, Maples, NAM, Miss, Minnesota, pageant,
Traveling was one of the best parts of my year!

Ellise, Loomis, National, American, Miss, a scam, Lindsey Sauerer, Sauerer, lani, Breanne, Maples, NAM, Miss, Minnesota, pageant,
I have loved every minute of being the 2010 Miss Minnesota

Ellise, Loomis, National, American, Miss, a scam, Lindsey Sauerer, Sauerer, lani, Breanne, Maples, NAM, Miss, Minnesota, pageant,
Love Always, Ellise!