CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

What a year Miss Arizona Teen, Amber Scholl has had

Wow...I can’t believe it has already been a year since I heard my name announced on stage as the new National American Miss Arizona Teen. For me, that night really was a dream come true!!! Representing our state has been an amazing blessing and an incredible journey that I will treasure forever. I am in awe of the remarkable people that I have had the opportunity to work with throughout my reign and the lasting friendships I have made all across the country! I have truly had the time of my life!!!
This past year, I have worked with so many phenomenal organizations including Feed My Starving Children, Ronald McDonald House Charities, Operation Home-Front, and my personal favorite, the Make-A-Wish Foundation. I had the honor of serving the community by day and participating in photo shoots and modeling by night! I had a great time riding in a convertible in the Arizona State Homecoming Parade with my sister queens and was even featured in an article in the newspaper with my little sis!!! :)
Then, of course, Nationals was spectacular! This was by far one of the best weeks of my life!!! I absolutely LOVED spending the day in Disneyland with my sister queens from around the country...Just for the record, a crown and banner are a great way to get to the front of any line ;) We had a blast taking a stroll down the streets of Hollywood and acting like celebrities. We took photos with just about everyone - and signed tons of autographs for little girls who wanted pictures with “the sparkly princesses!!!” And, like true pageant girls do, we shopped till we dropped on Rodeo Drive :)

This incredible year would not have been possible without some truly amazing people in my life. So many heartfelt thanks are in order. To the entire dedicated staff of National American Miss, thank you for making all my wildest dreams come true!!! After all, it’s not every day that you get crowned a queen ;) Mom and Dad, thanks for loving and supporting me every step of the way - and for always lending me Mr.Credit Card;) Alyssa and Angela, you are the two most incredible sisters in the world - and from the bottom of my heart - I really REALLY mean it!!! To my sister queens, YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! Alexis, your precious laughter and wit always make me smile. Gabby, you are truly one of the most energetic and adorable girls I have ever met! Kiki, we have been pageant sisters forever - I can’t wait to interview you when you’re famous!!! Lizzie, you have been a blessing these past few years - we have so many great memories we will share forever! And finally Missy, you are the best big sister queen a girl could ever have!!!!! I am so grateful we were all chosen to be together!

Last, but certainly not least, I want to thank God for all of his extraordinary blessings :) Thank you for gracing me with this unbelievable year. It has been a spectacular gift and honor to represent Arizona:)
Although my pageant journey has come to an end, new adventures lay ahead. I am heading to Malibu, California to attend Pepperdine University and someday - off to work for E! Entertainment on the red carpet!!! No matter where life takes me though, I will always have National American Miss to thank for their faith in me, inspiration to always pursue my dreams, AND for some of the best memories a girl could ever, ever ask for :)

This is not a goodbye, but merely a “See you later!!!” Make sure to stay tuned to see me on your television screen hosting the Oscars someday....but for now, for the last time, I am your 2010-2011 National American Miss Arizona Teen,
Amber Scholl :)