CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

As she put away her crown, Miss Wisconsin Preteen has a few people she would like to thank.....


What an incredible year I’ve had! From helping out at the Cranberry Festival in Warrens, WI, to representing our great state across the nation, I have really been able to understand what National American Miss is about. I have been volunteering since I was five, and serving as your NAM Pre-Teen allowed me to continue to make a difference all across the state. I have made so many new friends and have learned a lot more about myself and who I want to be.

There are so many people I have to thank for making this year possible for me. To my NAM family, especially Mr. and Mrs. Maples: thank you for always being there for me and for believing in me always. You are the reason that my journey was such a successful and fun one. I was so honored to represent you at nationals this year and will always carry your kindness in my heart. To my family and friends, thank you for all your dedication and support for whatever I do. You truly are the reason I am who I am today.


To all of the contestants: The most important thing we can do in our lives is to believe in ourselves. Every one of us have gifts inside of us that can change the world if we just share them with others. I am so proud of each and every one of you for sharing your gifts by being here. And to my successor: you will have an amazing year. Be the best you can be, take lots of pictures, and enjoy every moment. You’ll make memories that you will never forget.


My best wishes and love to everyone who is part of this amazing program. May God bless each one of you, and may He continue to bless America!


Love, JamieNicole Morelan

National American Miss Wisconsin Pre-Teen 2010


Volunteering and donating the Books & Bears from the Community Involvement Program was rewarding!

Performing at one of the many appearances I made.



Making new friends with girls from other pageant systems was such fun! We all had 1 thing in common - we love pageants!


I have the best support team, especially my big sister Jeanette, who happens to be Miss America's Outstanding Teen! Such an awesome role model!