CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Farewell from Miss Wisconsin Jr. Preteen Cover Girl

CHECK OUT THE PAST YEAR of the beautiful CLARIESE KALTENBERG in her FAREWELL VIDEO below.....







Thank You National American Miss for making this such a great experience. I was very surprised when I got to the state pageant last year to find out that I had won Cover Girl. Being Cover Girl helped me feel like I could accomplish anything I set my mind to. Winning the Actress competition, being 4th runner up in Talent and finishing in the top 10 felt so amazing. Getting crowned Cover Girl on stage was the highlight of my weekend. I was so proud.

As Cover Girl I chose to volunteer in my community to show other girls what the spirit of NAM was all about. I donated all of the stuffed animals to our local police department in Johnson Creek for kids who were scared or in an accident. I chose Literacy and helping the hungry as my causes. I volunteered at our school helping to read to small children and also at our local library helping with Story Hour. For my birthday, instead of gifts, I asked my friends to bring a donation to the food pantry. We collected more than 20 bags of food to donate. I also had a garage sale and raised $100 to give to the food pantry.

I attended Nationals in California in November. It was one of the best weeks of my life. I met an amazing friend from Oklahoma named Karlee. We went everywhere together. We went to Disneyland and the Hollywood walk of fame. The competition was tough and I learned a lot. I enjoyed hanging out with my sister queens and contestants from Wisconsin. Paige, Felicia, Jamie, Olivia and Erica. Thank you Mom and Dad for giving me that experience.

I want to say Congrats to the new 2011 Cover Girl. You will love the experience. Good luck to everyone and I look forward to seeing you again next year.

Love,
Clariese