CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

It' that time of year again....she was the first to join the NAMFAM last year and she'll be the first to give up her crown this year.

A year full of firsts....my first pageant EVER! I can remember being so nervous to go up on that big stage for the very first time......Meeting new friends...... Then hearing my name being called out as the new Miss Nebraska Princess Queen 2011. It turned out to be a very exciting year. One that I will never forget. It has given me the chance to meet so many wonderful people and opportunity's to volunteer my time in this great state of Nebraska!



To be apart of so many events really showed my family and I ways to contribute. From donating the bears and books to the "Voices of Hope" house here in Lincoln. An organization that helps families who have had to face domestic violence.


I also got to meet Miss America 2011, Teresa Scanlan. This was a day that I will never forget. She was so sweet to talk too. We got to take our picture together. Everyone there said we must of called each other to find out what to wear because we were both in black and white. :) A BIG Thank You to our family friend Mr. Tim McEwen for making that day possible for me.



Next came the Heart Walk. A fun day that I got to spend out at Pioneers Park here in Lincoln. It included asking for donations, of course completing our walk, and the Nebraska Cornhusker Football Players! GO BIG RED!!


My personal favorite was "Huskers Helping the Homeless." This event took place on October 8th, 2011 before the Nebraska Cornhuskers vs Ohio State game. We were posted at the South Pointe Mall where I spent the afternoon asking for donations to help the Matt Talbot Kitchen and Outreach Hunger and Homeless Prevention Program. My sisters Morgan and Kristen, along with Miss Nebraska Jr Teen Queen- Deidre Stevens and Miss Nebraska Teen Queen- Shelby Wetovich, along with 400 other volunteers, we were able to raise a record $31,000. A great way to spend the afternoon......helping a great cause!

I can not forget the parades and carnivals that i got to be apart of also. Humphrey Days with Miss Nebraska Pre-Teen - Cassandra Salas. It was my first parade ever so I was so happy to have her there with me. She was great support when I wanted to stop waving because my arm was hurting from keeping it up so long. Like any great "sister" she kept telling me it would be okay!! ;) Ceresco Days I spent with Miss Nebraska Jr Pre-Teen - Angel Strong and Josh the Otter promoting FLOAT 4 LIFE which teaches water safety for infant and toddlers. On this day I also got to debut my tractor driving skills in the Kiddy Tractor Pull and walked away with 3rd place! Not bad for a girl in a dress! In the Hebron 4th of July parade and town celebration my sisters and I along with Miss Nebraska Pre-Teen - Cassandra Salas took part in the fireman's water activities. What a great way to end a really hot day!


Last but not least I need to say "Thank You" to all the people who were involved in this past year. Kenn and Lani Maples, and Steve and Kathleen Mayes......Thank You for providing this opportunity for me and all the other little Princesses out there. Even though we are small we can still make a big difference in the lives of others. Breanne Maples for all the encouraging words and helping my mom through this year. Robin Giffords for all your encouragement and teaching me how to be a Princess along with many more life lessons.


So to all you Princess Contestants remember to have fun. This experience will only help you be the person you were created you to be. It will teach you to have the confidence to shine a little brighter and believe in yourself. You will be given the opportunity that most 4-6 year old girls never experience.........Show the world who you are......be YOURSELF! And that takes courage so you all should be so proud of yourselves!


To my successor, Congratulations and Best Wishes! This will be year that you will never forget. The people you will meet and the opportunity's that you will get to take apart in, you will want to treasure for a lifetime. Take lots of pictures and remember to have FUN!

This is your Miss Nebraska Princess Queen 2011 saying "Thank You" to all it has been a great year!


XOXO,

Lauren Louderback