CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Nicole Burdick, 2011 Miss Arizona bids farewell



My journey with National American Miss began when I was 13, but little did I know that this organization would have such a huge impact on my life. After I was crowned Miss Arizona, I was given the opportunity to work with numerous organizations and appear at many events. From charity walks, to appearances in my community, to riding in numerous parades, I’ve done it all this year. Some of the most amazing highlights were packing boxes of food with Feed My Starving Children, showing my Sun Devil Pride by riding in the ASU Homecoming Parade, appearing at the Gilbert Chamber of Commerce Art A’fare, coaching the contestants at the First Annual Miss Arizona Amazing Pageant, and working with the teen girls at the Living Word Bible Church Women’s Conference. Nationals was the icing on the cake, where I met my sister queens from around the country and made some unforgettable memories. I loved spending a day in Disneyland and touring the streets of Hollywood with the other contestants! This year would not have been possible without so many people. Mom, you are my pageant coach, fashion coordinator, guidance counselor, and best friend. I could not have gotten through my pageant career without you. Daddy, thanks for being my number one cheerleader and for not complaining when I spent your money on pageant gowns and numerous pairs of shoes. To the rest of my family and friends, thanks for all of your love and support this past year. To my sister queens… Athena, our little princess; Amber, my adopted little sister who will be in my wedding one day; Raina, the superstar who will remember me when she’s rich and famous; Chandi, the only person that I will ever listen to Justin Bieber music with; and Lexi, my number one diva; I am so proud of everything we’ve done this year and I love you all from the bottom of my heart. To the families of my sister queens, thanks for being my second family and making us feel like queens every day! And to the Maples and the NAM staff, thank you for putting on a pageant system that has a positive impact on the lives of so many young girls. Keep doing what you do! As I wave goodbye and crown the next lucky girl, I have some advice for the contestants, my successor, and any girl who has ever dreamed of being a princess: Live to leave a legacy, and remember, you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, “I’m Possible!” Thank you and God Bless you all!

Sincerely,
Nicole Burdick
2011-2012 National American Miss Arizona




                                                          Nicole at the Gilbert Chamber of Commerce Art A'Fare!

                            Nicole and the Arizona Preteen, Raina Donati, at the first annual Miss Arizona Amazing Pageant!


                 Nicole and her sister queens Amber and Lexi riding in the Arizona State University Homecoming Parade!

                                  Nicole with other state queens from around the country at the 70s party at Nationals!

                Nicole at the Living Word Bible Church Women's Conference with other pastors from the state of Arizona!