CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Illinois Teen Queen Thanks NAM, Helped her to Prepare for Harvard Interview

Here at National American Miss, it is always exciting to see girls transform into confident young women and to watch them achieve their dreams--They often continue do so long after their time at National American Miss has come to an end!

This will definitely be the case for your National American Miss Illinois titleholder, Summer Robbins. Summer is the National American Miss Illinois Teen Queen. While her reign as the NAM Illinois Teen Queen will come to an end in just a few short months, the skills she have gained at National American Miss are skills she continues to use now, more than ever!

Just recently, Summer achieved one of her biggest dreams--applying to, and interviewing at Harvard! Her ability to effectively communicate with her peers has certainly carried her far, and we can't wait to see what this fabulous lady has in store in the future!

Read about Summer's experience in her letter to National American Miss below:

NAM,
    It was my first "big girl" pageant and I could not have been more excited or inexperienced! As a country girl from a rural town in Illinois my family and I's journey to St. Charles IL to attend the NAM Jr Pre Teen pageant in 2002 was one I will never forget. Although I arrived only expecting a fun experience I walked away with the title and an offer to attend Nationals. My year taught me  the importance of public speaking and the impact I could have on others even as a 9 year old. After my reign ended, my journey with NAM did not. I continued to compete for the system for 7 years placing in the top 5 six times and the top fifteen the remaining year. I was also fortunate to place numerous times in the top of the Spokesmodel, Actress, and Talent competitions. Again in 2012 I was fortunate to find the crown and compete at Nationals where I placed in the Top 10! My journey with NAM has been incredible and I am honored to have been both an Illinois Jr Pre Teen and Teen titleholder. Of all the amazing experiences that I have had with NAM my experience in an interview has been the most rewarding. Last week I was humbled to have an interview with the school of my dreams, Harvard! NAM has taught me the skills of confidence and poise and I put them to use in my journey finding my future college. I cannot thank NAM enough for everything they have taught me!
      Summer Robbins
      NAM IL Teen 2012



NAM Illinois Queen Gives Thanks to the Program, helped her Prepare for Harvard College Interview