CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

A Year in the Life of The 2012-2013 National American Miss Illinois Teen Queen


My journey began with National American Miss as an inexperienced nine year old who was so enthused to compete in her first large pageant in Northern Illinois! Although I arrived only expecting a fun experience I walked away with the title and an offer to attend Nationals. After an amazing reign I knew my work with NAM was not over, so I decided to compete again, and again, and again… I continued to compete for the system for 7 years placing in the top 5 six times and the top fifteen the remaining year. I was also fortunate to place numerous times in the top of the Spokesmodel, Actress, and Talent competitions. 

After a lot of dedication and numerous trips to the wonderful Pheasant Run Resort, I once again found the crown as I was crowned the 2012 Miss Illinois Teen Queen. I could not have been more excited to be honored with the life-changing title yet again and my Top Ten placement at the national pageant topped the cake. My opportunities from the NAM system taught me the importance of public speaking and the impact I could have on others as a 9 year old and now as a 17 year old getting ready to leave for college.

Dressing up for the  70's Party at Nationals was a blast!
 My journey with NAM has been incredible and I am honored to have been both an Illinois Jr. Pre-Teen and Teen titleholder. Throughout my many experiences as the Teen Queen I will forever be grateful for the wonderful trip to California my family and I were able to take this past Thanksgiving during my national competition. Along with the wonderful food, it was spectacular to see the sea of crowns as we ate our meal and shared thanks! 
My parents and I at the National Pageant
Also with my title I have shared my passion for Veterans’ Affairs as I have held letter drives in elementary schools where the students have written letters to deployed troops as well as veterans. 

I am so proud of the many appearances I have made during my reign and I cannot thank my directors enough for their continued support over the years!
                 
                 Sincerely Yours,
                     Summer Robbins
                     NAM IL Teen 2012