CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Farewell from The 2012-2013 NAM Wisconsin Princess Queen, Reese Lund


As the reigning National American Miss Princess Queen, I have had some amazing experiences.  I have participated in parades, I have volunteered to work at the Einstein Project, ringing the bell for the Salvation Army, and I have donated books and bears to the Children’s Cancer Foundation in Green Bay.  At the end of April, I will be assisting the wonderful girls that will be competing at the Wisconsin Miss Amazing Pageant.  How lucky can a girl be!  


I have also been fortunate enough to travel as well.  I competed at the Nationals in California which was so exciting.  I met so many new friends and had a great time.  I wasn’t able to bring the title home to Packer Country but I was so thrilled to represent one of the greatest states in the U.S.  This summer my family and I went to Washington D.C. to see the White House.  We also went to the Capitol where I got to meet some very important people!

  As my year winds down I want to take a moment the thank all who have helped me get here.  I want to thank my Mom, Dad and sister, and my grandparents and Great-Grandma.  I also want to thank Cherokee and Jordan for all the preparation and confidence to participate in the pageant.  To all my friends and teachers at Valley View thank you and to all my friends at the Gym especially Rose thank you and last but not least my sister Queen Kenna, I hope to one day grow up and be like you!

 As my year comes to a close, I will be sad to leave but happy for the next Queen who will get to experience a once in a lifetime opportunity.  I know she will do wonderful in representing Wisconsin and I hope that she will have as much fun as I did.

With Love,

Reese Lund
2012-2013 National American Miss Wisconsin Princess Queen