CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss Arizona Princess, Michaela Robbins' Farewell


I will never forget the moment they called my name as the winner of the 2013 National American Miss Arizona Princess! I could not believe how being crowned would change my life forever!  This past year has been filled with wonderful opportunities, special time with my family and making new friendships that I am sure will last a lifetime.


      My first duty as queen was delivering the books and school supplies that were collected by all the generous families from our state pageant to the Homeless Youth Connection.  Then, all the sister queens and I got together to work on Operation Christmas Child which mails Christmas care packages to needy children around the world.

      Working with Feed My Starving Children is one of my favorite places to volunteer. They ship MannaPacks around the world so children and their families won't go to bed hungry.  Then, in January, many of the NAMily royalty joined together for a big FMSC session. What a great cause!

      I had a blast in California at the Nationals Pageant!  It was a fun, crazy week mixed with Disneyland, Hollywood sightseeing, pageant rehearsals and celebrating Thanksgiving with my family.  Even my two aunts from Tennessee flew all the way to California to see my final pageant!

      My winning was just the icing on the cake!    My sister queens, cover girls and I got to be in three different parades across our beautiful state!  We kicked up our boots in glitzy western wear in the Wild West towns of Tombstone, Wickenburg and Apache Junction.  Plus, I got to travel to the Nevada State Pageant where I made a new friend, Lexie, Miss Nevada Princess 2013! And at a Christmas special appearance in Marana, I got to meet Miss Arizona 2013 Jennifer Smestad from the Miss America Pageant!


      To the girl who is crowned the new queen, I hope you make this next year as special as possible.  Always be polite and nice to all the new people you will meet. Just remember that other girls are going to be looking up to you!  Have fun hanging out with all of your new sisters!  You will make memories to cherish for a lifetime!

      To all my NAMily sisters Mariah, Vanessa, Bo, Hannah, Chandi, Dawnis and Kelly, I could not have been more blessed to be with a wonderful group of girls and their families.  You made our time together this past year so special! You will be in my heart forever!

      To my special teacher, Mrs. Mossi, who always believes in me! My year as queen would not have been possible without your support!

      A big huge thank you to Miss Breanne, Miss Lani and Mr. Kenn for making us truly feel like royalty.  They have made all the pageants such a terrific experience!  And finally, to my family, Mimi, Grandda, Mama and Daddy, who have traveled miles on the road for me and have worked so hard getting me put together for all of my pageants, thank you!  I love you so much!

Kisses,

Your 2013 National American Miss Arizona Princess

Michaela Robbins