CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Iowa Jr Pre Teen Cover Girl, Hailey Volz's Farewell

I can't believe my year is coming to an end!  It has gone by so fast!  I have had such an amazing time being your 2013 Miss Iowa Jr. Pre-teen Cover Girl!  




Our NAM queens and I helped show our support for the Susan G. Komen Foundation by walking with them during the Iowa State Fair parade this summer.  We helped get the word out about how to register for the 2013 Race For the Cure.  We had such a great time!
I would like to thank my parents, my 3 younger sisters, my grandparents, my aunts and uncles and the community for all your love and support during this amazing year!  I am very excited to crown the new 2014 Miss Iowa Jr. Pre-teen Cover Girl at this years pageant!  See everyone in May!




Love-
Hailey Volz 
Your 2013 Miss Iowa Jr. Pre-teen Cover Girl