CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Iowa Princess Cover Girl, Addison's farewell


Hi Everyone, 
   I'm Addison Opheim, my friends call me Addi, you can too! I'm your Iowa Princess Covergirl. Let me tell you what an honor this year has been! It was a shock to win this title and I had no idea what that all meant! When we got home there was a welcome and congratulations party in my school. The next year would fly by. 
  When I got back I got to donate hats and mittens to all the children who would go through the school year with out. I got to show them my crown and banner and tell them about my journey. 


  I got to ride in many parades through out my area. One of them was Railroad days. It was where my Grandma & Grandpa Great live. Boy were they proud! 

   Starting the fall I did more fundraisers and gathered more goods to donate. My brother (Aidyn) and I worked at our fairground where we packages meals in bags to send to Honduras. We were the youngest kids who helped out. 
  






Next my journey was to head to Nationals. My grandma julie, my brother aidyn, and my mommy came with me. Boy were those two weeks a blast! It was a lot of hard work but we also go to play. I got to meet so many girls from all over the United States. When your a small town country girl this was a big journey to the big city! My mom always tells me "no matter what your dream is you can achieve anything as long as you believe princess! Because I believe in you" my mommy told me over and over my hard work paid off. Iowa represented well in the Princess category. My friend Shae won the National American Princess category and I won the National Cover Model! 

  As my year ends I've had so much fun and so many fun memories that will last a lifetime. Always be who you are and dream to the stars! Thanks to my family, friends, and my parents for allowing me to dream big! 

Love Addi
2014 Iowa Princess Covergirl