CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss Missouri Jr PreTeen, Shae Smith's Farewell



It was a dream come true to hear my name announced as the 2013 National American Miss Missouri Jr PreTeen Queen.  I was so excited and could not stop smiling!  I finally achieved one of my goals and it felt amazing.


As soon as I got back home I hit the floor running using my title to volunteer at various events and fundraisers.  I donated books collected from the MO pageant community involvement project to a group of children in my hometown known as Club Liberator.  I rode in three parades, made local appearances as a state queen, helped with the crowning ceremonies at four local festival pageants and raised over $500 for the Trisomy 18 Foundation in honor of my brother and sister.  During my reign I have also had the privilege to represent Sears as a spokes model for their Anti-Bullying Pledge.  For my platform I talked to local schools, signed a pledge and took photos at my cheerleading gym, made posters, and I raised money for my own schools' anti-bully fund.  Because of my involvement I was asked to take photos for a short documentary for an anti-bullying campaign called "Little Miss Victim."  I was having a blast with all of these opportunities, but little did I know the fun was just beginning.


Before I knew it I was off to nationals in California with my mom and my amazing sister queens.  We had so much fun playing and riding roller coasters at Disneyland and California Adventure.  During the Hollywood Tour we were able to shop on Rodeo Drive, have my name put on my very own Hollywood Star, and I was able to play on the beach with my new friends at the Santa Monica Pier.  The week was filled with laughter and making memories to last a life time.  I was so honored to receive first runner up with my resume at nationals and to realize that I am not only setting goals, but accomplishing them.  


I would like to thank so many people who have helped me on this journey.  I would like to thank God for my many blessings, my dad for always supporting me, my brothers who have to watch me practice every day, and my mom who takes care of everything for me.  She is always there cheering me on!  To my sister queens, I cannot express how much you mean to me.  You girls are so talented and always make me smile.  We have had so many great times together preparing for nationals, eating lots of goodies at our send off party, and making our appearance known at the Chicago Bulls game.  I am honored to have you as sister queens and friends for life!  I would also like to give a special thanks our state directors Breanne and Ryan.  Your words of encouragement mean a lot and I will always think of you and tell myself that "I LOOK GOOD!"  You are amazing directors and a great team!


To all contestants, just remember to keep reaching for your goals and keep smiling because you are all very special.  It takes a lot of courage and confidence to do what you do, so be proud of yourselves!  To the new 2014 NAM Missouri Jr Preteen Queen, you are going to have the best year of your life!  

Wishing you the best and encouraging you to always believe in yourself and dream big!  

For the last time, your reigning 2013 National American Miss Missouri Jr PreTeen, 
I am Shae Smith.