CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss Wisconsin Princess, Haelley Meadors farewell


This last year has flown by and I have had so much fun meeting new people, trying new things and seeing new places, I even got to go on my very first plane ride!  The first thing I got to do after winning the princess queen title was donate over three hundred books and school supplies to the homeless students in my school district.  I also donated part of my prize money to Happily Ever After a local no kill animal shelter.  

The next few months were really busy getting ready to leave for nationals, volunteering for make a wish foundation and the salvation army.  I participated in parades and a 5k that was raising money for bullying prevention. November finally arrived and  my mom and I made the long trip to California where I got to compete at Nationals.  Nationals was so much fun!  I met tons of new people and got do lots of fun things!  I didn't win the National title but representing the great state of Wisconsin will always be something that I treasure.  

The rest of my year was spent helping other girls my age feel good about themselves and spending time with my sister queens, in March I was able to spend time with the contestants of the Miss Amazing Pageant and had an awesome time making new friends.


None of this could have happened with out lots of support from friends and family.  I want to thank my mom for always being my biggest cheerleader and my dad for always knowing when I needed him, to my brothers thank you for always putting up with my girly clothes and cheering me on. To Erica, thank you for making sure I was always ready to shine on stage and to Laura, Natalie and Kelsey, thank you for making Nationals that much more special. To my coaches Jordan,Cherokee and all of the girls at GBE thank you for giving me the confidence to get on stage and for always being the audience while getting ready for competition.  And lastly to my sister queens, I love you all like the sisters that you have become, thank you for the fun and silly times and for always being there with a hug when I needed it.
 

To the the girls that will be competing for the princess queen title, have fun, make lots of new friends.  Always know that  just getting on stage and doing this makes you a winner and don't forget that in the words of Miss Julie YOU LOOK GOOD!

Love Always 
Haelley Meadors your 2013-2014 Miss Wisconsin Princess