CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss Nebraska Jr Teen, Megan's Farewell


Wow I can’t believe it’s already that time of the year! It’s gone by way too fast! Being your 2013 Miss Nebraska Jr.Teen has given me so many opportunities and I’m thankful to have such a great support system and I’m so honored to say I’m part of such an amazing organization.


I started out my reign by donating stuffed animals and school supplies to the Rainbow House. I got to take a tour of the building and meet a couple of families. The first activity I did with some of my sister queens was to help spring clean at the Lydia House. Even though we were cleaning we still found a way to have fun while doing it. Next I volunteered for Relay For Life at my high school, I had such an amazing time raising money with my family. I got to watch my dad walk the survivor lap and spend time with family and friends while raising money for cancer survivors. Over the summer I attended the Queens Meet and Greet at the Nebraska state fair, I met queens from all over the state and it was fun to meet little girls that one day wish to wear a crown on their head on day.
Next thing I knew it was time for nationals! I was so excited to fly to California; I needed a break from the cold Nebraska weather! At nationals I met my sister queens from all over the country. We spent a day at Disney and went on a Hollywood tour. We even spent some time on the beach. It was an experience of a lifetime.

I want to thank my support system. I couldn’t have done this without the help and support of my mom and Robin Gifford. Thank you guys for helping me prepare for nationals and helping build my confidence. I truly couldn’t have done it without these ladies! And last but not least, thank you to my sister queens. You guys made this year a blast! Amanda, Naomi, Emma, Brooklyn, Caitlyn and Alyssa, you girls are truly amazing and I wouldn’t have asked to spend this year with anybody else. I know all of you are going far in life.
To my successor, don’t blink because it goes by fast! This year will be one of the best years of your life, so cherish every second of it. And always let your mom take pictures of everything… because if you don’t you will regret it.

Love always, 
your 2013 Miss Nebraska Jr.Teen Megan Karas