CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss Utah Pre-Teen, Erika Dalton's Farewell

    
My year as the National American Miss Utah Pre-Teen has been nothing short of incredible.  This life changing journey all began one year ago as I competed in my state pageant, and first ever pageant, to help me be able achieve my dream of becoming a world class violinist.  Little did I know that I would win my state title, grow as a violinist, and grow as a person.
    

Throughout my year of reign I’ve had the opportunity to serve as spokesperson for the I’m Against Bullying organization, play the national anthem on my violin at the NBA Utah Jazz basketball game, perform at the governor's mansion, donate books to the Shadow Light Foundation, be featured in the Utah Valley Magazine, receive the Champion Award for my city where the city council set aside July 17, 2013 as “Erika Dalton Day”, create my own service organization Golden Harmony, and be a role model for girls across the country.
    

This year has been thrilling, and the highlight was at NAM Nationals.  What a privilege to make friends with girls from all across the country, go to the happiest place on earth, and tour Hollywood.  Just when I thought the week couldn’t get any better I was honored to place 2nd runner up in National Best Resume, 1st Runner up in National Talent, and 3rd Runner up to the National American Miss Pre-Teen title.
   

 I owe all of this to the best support system a girl could ask for.  To my family and friends,  thank you for always helping me do my best and cheering me on.  Mom,you are the best “momager” a girl could ask for.  I know I am who I am today because of you and all your unwavering support for me and my goals. To Rachel, Mattea, and Felicia, there is no way I could’ve done this without you! Thanks for helping me throughout this amazing journey.
To the National American Miss organization and Team Maples Family, I cannot thank you enough for giving me the opportunity of a lifetime. Thanks a million for giving me the tools and opportunities I need to be able to succeed in my endeavours.


To my sister queens Natalia, Alexis, Kyla, and Ariana, this year would not have been the same without you. Thanks for teaching me how to be a queen. I admire you all so much and I love you all to the moon and back!  Even though our reigns only last one year I know that the bonds we have formed will last a lifetime.
Lastly, to all the NAM girls out there. You don’t need a sparkly crown or banner to let your light shine. Always remember that you have the ability to change the world!  So take advantage of that and never forget to count your infinite blessings.

Love Always,



Erika Jane Dalton