CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2014 Nebraska Teen, Wellesley Lauren Michael's Farewell

Exactly a year ago today I was standing on this very stage. Little did I know in a matter of minutes my life would change forever.

Once the shock wore off I dove right in and began serving my community. I donated baby items to Assure Women's Center, donated books to Girls Inc., spoke at Bryan Middle, took donations and modeled to benefit the Alzheimer's Association, volunteered at Relay for Life, the Ted E. Bear Hollow Walk, and the Miss Amazing Pageant. I even started my own I Am That Girl chapter to mentor younger girls!

At the end of November I had the chance to compete on the national stage in California. I also went to Disneyland, the beach, ate a lot of pizza, and met the most amazing friends a girl could ever ask for.

This year wouldn't have been possible without all of the people who have helped me along the way.

To my friends and family thank you so much for your constant support. It means so much to me.

Breanne, Ryan, and the NAM staff. Thank you for providing an environment where girls can feel confident and be themselves.

Emerie and robin thank you for letting me join your Springboard family. I wouldn't be up here today if it wasn't for your endless love, support and pep talks. 

Joe thank you for always making me look flawless and talking my mom into buying me lots of gowns. My wardrobe wouldn't be this great if it weren't for you, Billie, and the Black Swan. 

To my number one fan, mom, you deserve this crown so much more than I do. Thank you for inspiring me and believing in me. You're the best pageant mom ever.

To my sister queens I will forever be your sister with or without a crown. I can't wait to see what you accomplish in the future.

Nat, Kenny, Dani, Madi, Sectra, Kali, Tori, and Anne. I never would have guessed NAM would lead me to find eight friends who understand me like you do. I'm so blessed to have you in my life as not only friends, but sisters.

To my successor get ready for the best year of your life. Stay humble and serve as many people as you can.


For the final time I am your 2014 Miss Nebraska Teen Wellesley Lauren Michaels