CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2014 Minnesota Pre-Teen, Grace Myler's Farewell

My year as the 2014 National American Miss Minnesota Pre-Teen was a dream come true! I began my year of service by delivering the books and school supplies I received at the state pageant to the Southside Boys and Girls Club. That experience turned into an amazing opportunity.
I was asked to teach a monthly life skills class to other preteens. That was the beginning of Team S.P.A.R.K.L.E. and I have been truly blessed by this experience!
I also continued to work with Project Bear Hugs, an organization that gives teddy bears to kids in need.
In October I hosted my second fundraiser and was inspired by how many queens pitched in to bring comfort to others. We collected over 120 bears which were packaged with cake and frosting and given to children for their birthday.
Attending Nationals in California was exciting! I loved being on the national stage and placing 3rd runner up in Spokesmodel was pretty amazing too. But the best part was meeting new friends from all across the country! We spent time at Disney, dipped our toes in the Pacific Ocean, counted the stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame—and saw a “real” star too! It’s been so much fun and such an honor representing National American Miss and the great state of Minnesota!
A big HUGE thank you to the National American Miss staff and Team Ewing for making this year an experience I will never forget. To the all the contestants participating in their upcoming state pageants, whatever the outcome, know that you will grow stronger for trying something new and giving it your all! Dream big and never let anyone dull your SPARKLE!
Living my dreams,
Grace Maria Myler
2014 Miss Minnesota Pre-Teen