CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2014 Wisconsin Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl, Tiernee Harper's Farewell

What an amazing, thrilling, crazy, busy year! I kicked off the year by donating the school supplies to my school. It made me feel good knowing that NAM helped kids at my school who wouldn’t have had what they needed. My story was covered on Channel 13! Wow!
Things got crazy after that!  My platform is a charity I created called “Tiernee’s Toys from the Heart.” I spent a lot of time doing things like having booths to sell bracelets to make money and/or get toy donations. I had a box at a local Credit Union that filled up with toys. I went around and placed bags on mailboxes with notes explaining the cause. I used donated money to buy winter jackets, hats and gloves. 
I was invited to hand out trophies at the 2014 National WI Horse Pull – holy smokes the horses were huge! Then, my aunt, Nikki, asked me to help emcee a High School musical event called “Harmonics Showcase.” We told the audience about NAM, I helped announce some acts, and performed my personal intro.
I was part of the Walk for Wishes, I helped create meals for “Food for Kidz” and the story was featured on the news!
I held a lemonade stand for the Grace Oughton Cancer Foundation and raised more than $500! Nationals was next and it rocked! I was honored to be Top 10 for All-American! I also had a lot of fun helping out at NAM Open Call and Pageant Preps….gosh, so much to remember!
Thank you to my grandmas and grandpas for always showing your love and support. Aunt Nikki, thanks for all you have done - every year, every pageant – since my very first pageant! Mary, you are such a special friend, I don’t know what I would do without you! Family, thanks for showing your support by being here and by listening to me talk endlessly about NAM! Mom and dad… I love you both. Thank you for everything you’ve done and continue to do. You’ve made it possible for me to dream big.
To my sister queens…I hope you consider your 2014 reign one of the greatest experiences of your life. To my successor…take every opportunity this title presents. Remember to dream big. Last, but definitely not least, always, always….SMILE and wear your crown with pride.

Love, your 2014 Miss Wisconsin Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl
Tiernee Harper