CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2014 Wisconsin Pre-Teen, Helen Kraklow's Farewell

My name is Helen Kraklow and I am the 2014 Miss Wisconsin Pre-Teen Queen.  This year, I have made several appearances which include visiting local schools to donate school supplies, participating in various walks to raise money for the American Heart Association and the Alzheimer's Association, speaking and dancing at a Make-A-Wish Gala and raising over $4000 for the Children's Miracle Network at a silent auction my family and I organize at the annual Milwaukee Autumn Elegance Ballroom Dance Extravaganza.
The highlight of my year so far was my trip to nationals. In November, my entire family flew to California to cheer me on as I represented Wisconsin at the national pageant.
I had a great time meeting my sister queens, making lifetime friends and enjoying visits to Hollywood and Disneyland.  I will treasure memories of that trip forever.
Currently, you will find me in the 8th grade where I love english and art, competitively dance 15 hours a week for the Accent on Dance dance team and spending time with my friends shopping and enjoying sleepovers.
I want to thank Breanne Ewing and the entire WI NAM staff including the choreographers, tech crew and ladies in the boutique. You all work so hard to make WI NAM special. Each and every girl always feels like a winner.
I want to give a special thank you to my parents. Mom and Dad, you support my every dream and I will always love you for that. I have truly enjoyed making the most of every minute I have had, but I can't wait to see who will be the next WI NAM Pre-Teen Queen.
I am Helen Kraklow sending love and best wishes to all of the girls heading to NAM this August!