CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2015 Miss Nebraska Jr. Teen, Kaitlyn Rozeboom's Farewell

I can’t put into words the moment that I was chosen to represent National American Miss as your 2015 Miss Nebraska Jr. Teen. From the moment I stepped off of that stage I was overwhelmed with the overflowing love and support from my friends and family. I started my reign by making appearances throughout the summer and volunteering with many different organizations. I was privileged to speak to many girls about building confidence and focusing on inner and outer beauty.
In November I traveled to Anaheim, California where I competed for the national title. During my week in California I made so many friendships that I will forever cherish. I was able to explore Disneyland and walk the streets of Hollywood. Leaving nationals, I left with the honor of placing 2nd runner up, amazing memories, and close relationships with my sister queens from across the country.
Throughout my reign, I was able to grow so close with my Nebraska sister queens. Thank you all for the continuous laughs, surprises, inside jokes, and love. This year was so special because I was able to spend it with all of you. To my friends, thank you for always supporting me and cheering me on all year long. Robin and Emerie, thank you for believing in me and always making me look my best. I am truly blessed for the relationships built with my Springboard family. Joe and everyone at Black Swan, thank you for your gorgeous dresses and all you’ve done for me this past year. To the best state directors out there, Ryan and Bre, thank you for all of the support and for making this year possible. Thank you for always welcoming me with arms wide open and for dedicating all of your time to making girls all around the country grow into confident young women. To my family, thank you for always being willing to come to my appearances and for showing constant love and support the whole year. To my parents, thank you for being my biggest fans and for always encouraging me. I couldn’t have done this without you.And to my successor, this year is about to be the BEST year of your life. Hold on tight, it goes so fast. Take every moment and opportunity you are given to make a difference and to be a role model for girls everywhere. Take lots of pictures and make friendships that will stick with you forever. Be true to yourself and make Nebraska proud.
Although my reign has come to an end, I will forever be grateful for this year. Here I am for the last time signing off as your 2015 Miss Nebraska Jr. Teen,
Kaitlyn Rozeboom