CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2015 Miss Nebraska Pre-Teen, Audrey Eckert's Farewell

My year as your 2015 Miss Nebraska Pre-Teen queen has been a thrilling whirlwind of appearances and service. From attending parades and charity events, to working on my personal fundraising platform “mittens for many and boots for buddies.” I collected over 1000 pairs of mittens and boots and donated them to Lincoln elementary students in need. It was so rewarding to know I made a difference in their life. To me this is what being a queen is all about.
This past year has been extremely rewarding and the experiences have helped me grow and become a better leader. The bonds I have made with my sister queens will be with me forever. You are the sisters I have never had and you each have inspired me to not only become a better queen but a better person.
One of the highlights of my year was attending Nationals in California over Thanksgiving. New friendships and memories were created with state queens as we toured Disneyland, rehearsed endlessly and took an unreal amount of pictures. I was so proud to represent Nebraska, and in the end, I received first runner-up in casual wear modeling and was ecstatic when my name was called as the first runner up in the Final Pageant. It was a blessing to bring this title back to the Cornhusker state.
The “thank you’s” I have to extend are many. To my state director Breanne, your bubbly personality has made our events so much fun. To my Queens Inc.  family, you have instilled confidence, character and class within me and helped me capture the crown. Theresa’s unique and creative style coupled with Madison’s experience and vision made the perfect team. To my grandparents, thanks for always being there to support me, your presence is appreciated more than you know. To my brother Dalton, thanks for enduring the pageants, and tolerating the pain that comes with them. Lastly, thank you Dad for your organizational, planning, and check writing skills, and thank you Mom, as you have been my rock and by my side every step of this journey, the two of you are the foundation of my success and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I wish my successor the passion needed to reach out within the community and make a difference in the lives of those around us. Take advantage of every single day, inspire others and lead by example. Remember, it’s not all about the crown but the lessons learned along the way. 
It has been an absolute honor and and privilege to wear the NAM crown and represent the state of Nebraska. With pride and honor, for the last time, I am your 2015 Miss Nebraska Pre-Teen,
Audrey Eckert