CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2015 Miss Minnesota Jr. Teen, Michelle Bergh's Farewell

Just 5 years old at my first NAM pageant, I set my goal to become not only the state queen, but the national queen. My mantra morphed from "Reach for the Stars" to "Shoot for the Moon! Even if you miss, you’ll still land among stars!"
After NINE years of trying, I FINALLY won my state title, but didn’t place at nationals. The next year, I was Minnesota’s 1st runner up to the girl who became the national queen. With one more try, I was honored to win the 2015 Miss Minnesota Jr. Teen title!
Though I tried my best at nationals, I didn’t win. But I DID land among stars!!! I placed 3rd runner up!!! I also placed 1st runner up in talent, and I WON the Golden Achievement in Service award for my extensive work with Susan G. Komen! And, I had so much fun hanging out with both old and new friends.
I’ve participated in many parades, photo shoots, open calls and volunteer activities. Highlights include riding on a float at the State Fair, riding in a hot air balloon, going to the Twin’s Royalty game, emceeing and performing at the MusicLink Fundraiser at MOA, and performing at the Winter Carnival Kid’s Day as my alter-ego, Snow Queen Elsa. I’m so grateful to the NAM staff and everyone else who supported me along the way!
If you don’t win, please don’t give up. Your next try could be when YOU land among stars!

-2015 Miss Minnesota Jr. Teen
Michelle Bergh