CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2015 Miss Minnesota Teen, Holly Whannel's Farewell

It’s crazy to think a year has passed since I was crowned the 2015 Miss Minnesota Teen. This has been a year of service, growing, and finding myself. Thank you National American Miss for giving me the opportunity to represent my state and get to use my title to make a difference. I was touched by so many great experiences this past year.
First I would like to thank my wonderful sister queens have made this year unforgettable. You are all my inspirations and my role models. I have to give a special thanks to all the friends who spent hours helping me prepare interview questions and my sassy pageant smile! I owe you all big time! To my family, you guys deserve an award for putting up with me choosing pageants as my favorite extracurricular activity! I am so blessed with your endless love and support.
To all the contestants, HAVE FUN!!! This weekend only comes once a year, so enjoy it! I have met some of my best friends through NAM state and national pageants and I wouldn’t trade them for any crown. Be yourself, be confident, and rock that stage.
National American Miss has been a huge part of my life. I started out as young outspoken confident little girl with a dream. Well, maybe not that much has changed now that I think of it! I have grown to be enthusiastic towards challenges, gracious towards learning, and thankful towards experiences. I would not be the person I am today without NAM. I will forever treasure the relationships I have formed, the opportunities I have been given, and the memories I have made. It’s sad to say this is the end of my NAM journey but I know that I have the skills to set out and achieve all of my wildest dreams.
For the last time I am your 2015 Miss Minnesota Teen
Holly Whannel