CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2015 Miss Utah Jr. Teen, Natalie Moesinger's Farewell

I cannot believe that an entire year has gone by so quickly. I feel like I was just here last week. This has been the best of year of my life. I got my driver's license, had my first date, went to my first school dance but especially because of NAM. There are so many people who have been a great support to me.
Thanks to my parents, friends, family, and especially my younger sister, Maria, who is my best friend and whom I think was more excited when I was crowned than I was. I can't begin to thank everyone involved in National American Miss for this opportunity, but I want to specifically mention Breanne and Brooke for being especially helpful. NAM is a powerful influence on girls, and it has been a blessing in my life. 
I have had the most amazing and memorable year as your 2015 Miss Utah Jr. Teen. I have learned lessons that will stay with me my entire life, and I have had many exciting opportunities, but the most fun I had all year was at nationals! I absolutely loved meeting such wonderful girls from all over the country. I was amazed by their talents, kindness and their service to their communities.
The trip to Disneyland was one I will never forget! I have had many great service opportunities over the last year. I gave books to local hospitals, participated in a suicide prevention walk, trained 2 therapy dogs, and have helped raise money for Canine Companions for Independence. My enthusiasm for service doesn't end here! Next month I will be in Ghana in West Africa, assisting in a medical mission. To my successor, I know you will have an unforgettable year! Take advantage of every opportunity to serve and to have fun!
Your 2015 Miss Utah Jr. Teen,
Natalie Moesinger