CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Get to know your new Miss Nebraska Jr Pre-Teen Lennon Bradley


NAM: What activities are you involved in?
QUEEN: Volleyball, competitive dance, soccer, Girl Scouts – I am a Brownie, and golf.

NAM: How would your friends describe you?
QUEEN: Kind, funny, caring and silly.

NAM: What motto or quote best describes you?
QUEEN: My mom tells me before everything I do… Do your best and forget the rest. I always do my best in pageants, dance, and sports and no matter the outcome, I know I gave it my all.

NAM: What is the best advice you have ever received?
QUEEN: From my mom… Do your best and forget the rest.

NAM: How did you prepare for the pageant?
QUEEN: I practiced my intro over a hundred times, worked with my coach on being the best me I could be, and got lots of rest the week before pageant weekend.

NAM: Where is your favorite place to shop?
QUEEN: Justice – I actually got to spend some of the money I earned from the pageant there already! Target and Build-A-Bear Workshop!

NAM: How have pageants shaped your life?
QUEEN: I used to be really shy and pageants have allowed me to come out of my shell and have more confidence in myself.

NAM: What is your most prized possession?
QUEEN: My family! We do everything together and even my older brother cheered me on at the pageant.


NAM: What is your favorite movie?
QUEEN: Sing. It is amazing! However, Baby Boss is coming out and it looks really good, so I may have a new one after I see it.

NAM: What is your favorite TV show?
QUEEN: Good Luck Charlie on Disney. Charlie is sooo cute!

NAM: What is your favorite book?
QUEEN: Heidi Heckelback Flower Girl because it is such a great story about believing in yourself.

NAM: What advice do you have for future NAM girls?
QUEEN: Just Do It! No matter the outcome, you meet so many great people and some will become friends you have forever!

NAM: If you could be famous for anything what would it be?
QUEEN: Making people happy! I love to make people laugh and smile. I don’t like it when people are sad.

NAM: What is your dream job?
QUEEN: I definitely want to own my own dance studio and design all the costumes for the dancers!

NAM: How do you plan to use your title?
QUEEN: I would like to help as many people as I can. I am hoping my Open Door Mission Fashion Show will grow and we can collect twice as many items this year.



NAM: How do you volunteer in your community?
QUEEN: I like to help at the Open Door Mission and also volunteer at the Ronald McDonald House. This year, I will have my 3rd annual Open Door Mission Fashion Show. It combines my love for helping people with fashion. Last year, I collected warn items for the Open Door Mission.



NAM: What is your favorite subject in school?
QUEEN: Math, because we are doing multiplication and division and I love it! I am kind of a math whiz.

NAM:  If you had three wishes what would you wish for?
QUEEN: 1. A dog – I really really want one! 2. That I could vacation in Hawaii anytime I wanted to. 3. On demand, I could make it snow. I love making snow angels and having snow ball fights!



NAM: Who is your role model?
QUEEN: My mom. She was in pageants when she was younger and she always says it helps young girls develop confidence and poise. She always wants me to have confidence in everything I do and she believes in me so much!

NAM: What is your favorite part about National American Miss?
QUEEN: I don’t have any sisters at all! When I was crowned Miss Nebraska Jr. Pre-Teen, I immediately had four! I love my sister queens!


NAM: How did you get started with NAM?
QUEEN: I first did NAM when I was five, but I was still in my shy stage, so we took a few years off. I decided last year, I was ready to go back and I am so glad I did!

NAM: What is your definition of a NAM girl?
QUEEN: Confident, passionate, kind and amazing!

NAM: What do you like to do for fun?
QUEEN: Make Musicals, golf with my family and hang out with my amazing friends.



NAM: What makes your state unique?
QUEEN: Nebraska people are so friendly. People are always happy and smiling. My mom says it is a great place to raise a family.

NAM: What was your first thought you had when you captured the Miss Nebraska Title?
QUEEN: I was so excited! I know it was really hard for the judges to choose, because all the girls were awesome! I felt lucky to have been chosen.

NAM: What would people be surprised to know about you?
QUEEN: I come from a generation of pageant queens. My grandma was Mrs. Iowa, my mom was Mrs. Nebraska and although my granny wasn’t in pageants, she is beautiful and poised.