CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Get to know your new Miss Nebraska Pre-Teen Katelyn Hansen


NAM: What activities are you involved in?
QUEEN:I am currently in dance, I play the clarinet in my school band and also participate in my schools Garden Leadership Team. 

NAM: How would your friends describe you?
QUEEN: My friends would describe me as funny, caring and creative.

NAM: What is the best advice you have ever received?
QUEEN: The best advice I have ever been told was to never change yourself for someone else.  Be you!

NAM: How did you prepare for the pageant?
QUEEN: I practiced A LOT!  I tried to not be nervous and thought about making new friend and having fun!

NAM: Where is your favorite place to shop?
QUEEN: My favorite places would be Justice and Target!


NAM: How have pageants shaped your life?
QUEEN: Pageants have made me more outgoing, willing to try new things.  I am more open minded and it also brought me to volunteer more in my community.

NAM: What is your most prized possession?
QUEEN: My crown and sash of course!  It shows that I am loyal and kind to others and represents hard work and determination pay off. 

NAM: What is your favorite movie?
QUEEN:  Well I just see the new version of Beauty and the Beast which is now my favorite!

NAM: What is your favorite TV show?
QUEEN:  I have a few which include Full House, Spongebob Square Pants and The Pioneer Woman.


NAM: What is your favorite book?
QUEEN:  I have two.  My Brother Made Me Do It and Facts and Fiction of Minnapratt.

NAM: What advice do you have for future NAM girls?
QUEEN: My advise would be to always be yourself.  It's all about having fun and meeting new friends.  Take your experience from pageant weekend with you and apply what you learned in everyday life.  Don’t give up!!

NAM: If you could be famous for anything what would it be?
QUEEN:  I would LOVE to be famous for dancing or modeling.

NAM: What is your dream job?
QUEEN:  My dream job would be to travel around the world as a dance or model.

NAM: How do you plan to use your title?
QUEEN:  I plan to share the values of NAM and to show everyone that pageants are not what you see on TV.  And to bring smiles to everyone!

NAM: How do you volunteer in your community?
QUEEN:  I volunteer at various organizations such as Special Olympics, which is my favorite.  Also I participate in multiple walks such as JDRF, American Heart Association, MDA. 

NAM: What is your favorite subject in school?
QUEEN: Definitely math!  I love working with numbers.  I think it's fun and I like a challenge. 


NAM:  If you had three wishes what would you wish for?
QUEEN: One wish would be to go to the Bahamas!  It looks like so much fun and I love the beach.  I would also wish to be able to volunteer at my local Humane Society.  Due to my age, I am not allowed to volunteer there.  And my third wish would be to get a new puppy, preferably a Golden Retriever.  They are so cute!!


NAM: Who is your role model?
QUEEN:  This is a tough question but I would have to say myself.  Everyone is their own unique person.  I want to be someone who someone looks up to me as a role model.

NAM: What is your favorite part about National American Miss?
QUEEN:  My favorite part would be making new friends and formal wear.  I love wearing gorgeous dresses!!

NAM: How did you get started with NAM?

NAM: What is your definition of a NAM girl?
QUEEN:  My definition would be a girl who is confident in themselves, enjoys making new friends and who is kind to everyone!

NAM: What do you like to do for fun?
QUEEN:  I LOVE to dance, do craft projects and like hanging out with my friends. 


NAM: What makes your state unique?
QUEEN:  Well we have the worlds #1 zoo, Henry Doorly Zoo.  Kool-aid and Dorothy Lynch salad dressing were invented in Nebraska.

NAM: What was your first thought you had when you captured the Miss Nebraska Title?
QUEEN:  I was literally speechless.  There were A LOT of girls deserving of the crown and I couldn’t believe I won.  I was and still very happy and proud of myself. 

NAM: What would people be surprised to know about you?
QUEEN:  I can solve 3 different types of Rubik cubes. The standard 3x3 cube I can solve in less than 2 ½ minutes!  In the last 4 years I have been to 4 different countries, all islands of course!