CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Farewell to Deja Sullivan Your Miss Missouri Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl

My name is Deja Sullivan. I won Miss Missouri Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl last June, and now I am a National Cover Model for the 2016/2017 year. When I tried out for National American Miss last year, I was very quiet and shy. I have grown so much in the last year! I have gained so much self confidence and can now speak in front of a crowd. 


I have been able to volunteer for the Beams of Light helping send care packages to deployed troops abroad. I have also been helping the animals at the Polk County Humane Society. I have made several appearances and been in lots of parades. The best one was the Veterans Day Parade where I got to proudly ride with my Poppy. 



I was also able to help out at other state pageants and help other girls grow their confidence. I have been able to make many new friends from all over the country and make lasting memories. Going to Nationals in California was an amazing experience. I have been able to raise over $10,000, volunteered 200 hours, wrote almost 600 thank you notes, and met some amazing people during my reign. 




















It has been an awesome year! My advice to you is to remember every dream is attainable as long as you work hard, be polite, and are confident in what you are doing. May your year be as great as mine! Even if you don't win, you are still a winner! Good luck!