CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Farewell to Erin McGrady Your Miss Missouri Princess

It’s hard to believe that it has already been a year since I was competing on this stage and crowned as your 2016 NAM Miss Missouri Princess. 


I made a lot of appearances over the last year promoting NAM and encouraging girls to be the best they can be.  I also have been able to do so much volunteer work for local veterans and many other organizations.  I was able to go to Washington DC and volunteer in the National Kidney Foundation Run which was very special to me sense I was born with kidney diseases. 



Nationals was amazing I made some wonderful friends especially Ruby Miss Massachusetts Princess. I won some awesome awards at the Red carpet awards. I was the Winner of the Golden Achievement award, Winner of the community service, 3rd runner up in resume and top 10 in runway.




Thank you to my sister queens for being great role models for me to look up to.  To the directors Breanne and Ryan thank you for the opportunity to serve my community and represent the great state of MISSOURI at nationals. To My family I couldn’t do any of this without you I love all of you so much.  Carly, Clayton, Gabby and Regan you guys are the best sisters and brothers a girl could ask for.  Paul and Mommy, I will never be able to thank you enough for letting me chase my dreams no matter if it’s in an arena running a horse or on stage you all ways push me to do my best.  I love you guys so much.



To my successor and their family, get ready for the most exciting, adventurous, proud, memorable, wonderful year of your life. This is your moment to leave your mark in the world.

For the last time as your 2016 NAM Miss Missouri Princess I am Erin McGrady.