CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Farewell to Josie Rawlings Your Miss Missouri Junior Teen





















This past year was nothing short of amazing!  I had never tried a pageant until two years ago when I received a letter from National American Miss and since then it has changed my life forever.



I had wonderful year volunteering with so many different organizations like Ronald McDonald House, Synergy Safe Haven, UpLift, and Synergy Teen Center.  I did book drives, jean drives, and sock drives.  I served meals at multiple homeless shelters and was blessed to participate in a parade and gala.



I am so appreciative of how incredible my year has been.  Thank you to everyone at National American Miss for providing me with this opportunity.  Thank you to my family and friends for supporting me throughout this journey.



To the wonderful State Finalists, I know exactly what it is like to be in your shoes. Time will fly by quickly, so remember to relax, have fun, and be proud of everything you have accomplished getting to the National American Miss Stage!  I can’t wait to meet all of you!  Good Luck!


Love always,
Josie Rawlings