CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss Nevada Bonnie Lei Reflects on her Amazing Year




What an amazing year this has been! From being crowned, to meeting my beautiful sister queens, attending nationals for the very first time, and to the many community service opportunities, my year has been nothing short of amazing.



This year, I was able to volunteer with Opportunity Village for Cheyenne’s Magical School Bus Tour, TCMI Food Pantry, Las Vegas Rescue Mission, Three Square, and many more. I also had the chance to help my sister queen Kailyn collect school supplies for North Las Vegas’s 3rd annual backpack challenge and design cards for lunch boxes for the Just One Project.



Not only were the volunteer projects amazing, Thanksgiving at nationals was a blast! I have met so many incredible women, that I am proud to call my sister queens, who are funny, intelligent, driven, and talented. Disneyland was even more magical when I got to spend it there for my mom’s first visit!



From my very first pageant in 2014, National American Miss has helped me grow into a confident and outgoing woman. I have learned many interview skills and have improved my public speaking that has helped me in the real world. I still have a lot to learn and so much more room to grow, but I couldn’t have gotten to where I am now without the push of NAM.



To the NAM staff, thank you for helping us shine brightly both on and off stage. The pageants would be nothing without you all. To my sister queens, I could not have asked for better sisters. Your personalities are beautiful and I admire your drives to make a difference in the world. And to my family, thank you for supporting me in this opportunity of a lifetime. I couldn’t have done this without your love and support. 



To my successor, Take a lot of photos wherever you go because your year will soon fly by! For the last time, I am your Miss Nevada 2016, Bonnie Lei.