CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

The Remarkable Miss Utah Ciearra Everill Says Farewell




Tonight, I am closing one of the most beautiful chapters in the book of my life. Six years ago, I started my journey with NAM as an awkward freshmen in high school who was afraid of the world. Unexpectedly, this pageant system paved way to greater ambitions as I gradually discovered my potentials. Now I stand before you as a third year college student who plans to achieve every goal I have set for myself. 



Six years ago, I was a completely different little girl who was afraid to ask for directions and now I am a young woman who absolutely loves public speaking. Just eight short years ago, I was battling cancer and afraid of losing my fight and now I am a cancer survivor determined to make a difference in the lives of others. Determined to show young children battling life threatening illnesses that their diagnosis does not define them or what they are capable of.



I dedicated this past year to giving back and achieving my dreams. With my sister, we started our very own foundation, From Chemo to Crown, in which we were able to raise $5000 for Make-A-Wish and grant a child’s wish. I also achieved my dream of winning a Spirit Stick and placing Top Ten at Nationals!



To the NAM organization and team, thank you. You have given me love, empowerment, courage and the tools for ultimate success. My formal wear skills have made me more confident, my introduction skills have landed me multiple public speaking opportunities and my interview skills have earned me plenty of scholarships!



As I walk the NAM stage for the very last time, I want to thank my family for allowing me this opportunity and always believing in me. You guys really are the most amazing family a girl could ask for!



Eight years ago, I was fighting for my life, six years ago I had the dream of becoming Miss Utah, two years ago I wanted to start my own non-profit and today I know that I’m unstoppable. Signing off for the very last time, I am your 2016 National American Miss Utah, Ciearra Everill