CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Farewell to the Wonderful Miss MN Pre-Teen Mikala Peterson



Little girls dream of someday becoming a Princess well I not only became a Princess but a QUEEN!  A dream come true!  I can’t believe that the best year of my life has come to an end. I started this journey 3 years ago and went from top 20 to 3rd runner up before being crowned your new 2016 Miss Minnesota Preteen which has truly changed my life forever.  This has been nothing short of AMAZING!


I am so honored to have had such wonderful opportunities volunteering with the Special Olympics, Twins Sparkle Night, Macy’s Santa Project, being a Buddy to the beautiful contestants at the Miss Amazing event, National Night Out, donating books and school supplies to my local schools, and many more.


The highlight of my reign was definitely NAM Nationals! Attending Nationals gave me an opportunity to take my first plane ride and see the ocean for the first time!  



I had so much fun going to Disneyland, the awesome themed rehearsals, and most importantly I made so many new friends and memories that will last a life time. I was so honored to be crowned with the titles of National Fashion Model and National Model along with first runner up in Photogenic, third runner up in Runway Modeling and fourth runner up in Casual Wear.





Thank you to my AMAZING State Directors Breanne and Ryan Ewing for all your support, fun pictures and many laughs! To Mr. and Mrs. Mayes for an amazing pageant that builds confidence and poise!  Thank you to my friends, family and sponsors for your love and support.  Especially thank you to my Dad and brothers for loving me unconditionally and for being my pack horses. Love you all! Words cannot express how thankful I am to my mom for everything that she has done for me through the years giving me endless love and support. You truly are the best Momager in the world!


To my sister Queens, I thank God for blessing me with the best sister queens I could ask for! You are all hardworking, great role models and are set to continue to do great things.  Watch out world!  I love you all! 


To my Successor, you are in for a ride of your life! Take many pictures and make many memories! Your year will fly by in the blink of an eye.

I am CONFIDENT, I am POISED and I am PROUD.  I AM and will always be your 2016 National American Miss Minnesota Preteen, Mikala Peterson!