CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

It was a Great Year for Miss Minnesota Jr. Pre-Teen Grace Nester



My last year as Miss Minnesota Jr. Pre-teen was nothing short of a whirl wind.  I began immediately by donating school supplies to the Salvation Army. It was fun meeting the children and letting them try on my crown and banner.


I took part in making sandwiches for the homeless, creating adoption packages for Second Hand Hounds, and I started my own business called the Queen’s Jewels, where I make custom jewelry. I donated over $800 to Darby’s Dancers, they provide free dance classes for kids with special needs. 



Traveling to Florida, Kansas, and Wisconsin pageants as visiting royalty gave me a chance to learn from girls across the country and make new friends. I was in parades, met our State Senator and did local appearances.




The most exciting time of all was competing at Nationals! By far, the most amazing week of my life.  Miss Breanne and the rest of the NAMily staff were awesome and I made lifelong friends. 





Disney, Hollywood Tour, parties and themed rehearsals were a blast... But, the best part of nationals was walking away with 1st runner up to the queen’s title and 1st runner up for spokesmodel, actress, and most promising model, along with 4th runner up for talent, casual wear and top model!




To my sister queens, I love you with all my heart.  The bond we share can’t be explained and I know you will always be there for me. 



Miss Mary it’s your faith in me that has brought me to where I am today! Thank you for believing in me.


Mommy and daddy, thank you for allowing me to chase after my dreams, encouraging excellence, believing I can accomplish anything and supporting me every step of the way. I love you.  Auntie Jo-Jo, my sister Sara, and Mark, you are my biggest fans! Thank you for always being there and cheering me on!! 


I would like to thank God for lighting my path and for giving me the courage to chase after my dreams. With God, all things are possible.

To the contestants, have fun and remember it’s not the crown that defines you, it’s the journey and what you take from the experience that makes you who you are.  To my successor, this will be the most amazing year of your life.  Enjoy every minute because it will be over before you know it. 


For the last time,
I am your 2016 Miss Minnesota Junior Pre-Teen,

Grace Nester