CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Why I Love National American Miss

When people participate or visit our state pageants, they become witness to the hard work that truly goes into producing the countries most prestigious organization for young girls. Often, they are in awe of how organized and fun pageant weekend is, and how hard our staff works to create such a positive environment. I get dozens of compliments like this a day, and while it is sincerely humbling to hear these things, I always respond with, "well its easy when you love what you do." However, once a contestant's father asked me why? "Why do you love it so much...I think it is a wonderful organization, but I want to know why YOU love it so much," he asked. 

Here is why:

Like many of you, I love National American Miss because there is nothing else like it in the world! To be a part of it, is like being a member of an elite sorority, filled with amazing young women and my bestest girlfriends. It is like summer-camp, a hannah montana concert, and miss america all rolled into one!!!!

But, personally for me - the BEST part about it is each and every single one of YOU! Each of you inspires me. You inpire me to be a great role-model. You inspire my belief in a better tomorrow - one filled with amazing leaders, which each of you will be. You inspire me to continue to be TODAY's girl. You inspire me to follow my dreams.  You inspire me to want to make a difference. YOU INSPIRE ME!

It is easy to love doing something where you are surrounded by inspiration. So, thank you to all you FABULOUS, BEAUTIFUL GIRLS for inspiring ME!!! 
              
               
And just think, if you are inspiring little old me...think of how many OTHER lives you are inspiring!??! Now THAT is what I call MAKING A DIFFERENCE!!!

XOXO
-bre