CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Farewell from your 2012 NAM Minnesota Princess Queen



Last year, I was so excited when I heard my name called as the 2012 Miss Minnesota Princess. It was like a dream. I couldn’t wait to wear my crown and banner and make National American Miss and Minnesota proud. My year started last summer where I rode in parades and toured the Minnesota State Fair with all my sister queens.

In the fall, I volunteered at my school carnival, helped lead dances at my dance studio, packaged meals for “Feed My Starving Children”, walked around Lake Nakomis in Minneapolis for the “Making Strides Against Breast Cancer” walk, and raised $500 selling “Kylie’s Cookies” for Breanna’s Gift, an organization that offers dance classes to children with cancer.


In November, I was on an airplane flying to Hollywood for my National pageant. I was so excited! I had so much fun in Disneyland and on my Hollywood tour. At Nationals, I won Best Resume, Best Thank You Note, and Best Art Project. It was the most fun week ever!

Back in Minnesota, I was able to share my title with lots of new friends. I donated my books and bears to the Miracles of Mitch Foundation. They collect toys for kids with cancer. I got to take pictures with the kids and even see Santa and his live reindeer at this fun event. I also sang Christmas carols at the Holiday Lights in the Park Tour in St. Paul, and was in the St. Paul Winter Carnival parade.

This spring, I’ve had a lot of fun at open calls and pageant preps helping girls get ready for their pageant. I wish all the contestants good luck and make sure to have fun! And to my successor, the year goes fast, so do lots of neat stuff while you can, and enjoy yourself at Nationals!

I want to thank my Mom, Dad, Hallie and Reggie for supporting me on my journey. Thank you to my Grandma and Grandpas for cheering me on. Thank you Michelle and Jessica for helping me be the best I could be. Thank you Mary for all your help, having you at Nationals was the most fun time ever. I love you all!

My sister Hallie is my biggest supporter and my best friend!
And thank you Breanne and Lani Maples and the entire NAMily, along with my sponsors, for making this possible.

To my sister queens, Brittany, Kayla, Holly, Michelle and Ava. I will miss you all very much!

Take care!

Love, your dancing queen and Minnesota Princess,

Kylie Broberg