CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2015 Miss Nebraska Jr. Pre-Teen, Hannah Lienemann's Farewell


I can't believe a year has gone by since I was crowned the 2015 Miss Nebraska Jr. Preteen! What an incredible year I experienced.The first opportunity I had was to donate books and school supplies to the intellectually disabled kids at Mosaic.
During the summer I ran over 6 miles at Relay for Life and helped raise over $30,000 at the Super Hero Heart Run benefiting children with Congenital Heart Defects. I also painted on the ice with the Tri-City Storm Hockey team to color out cancer. I had so much fun at the Illinois State pageant, riding in many parades and attending the Nebraska State Fair Queen Meet and Greet with my sister queens.
Then it was time for Nationals, it was such a Blast, from the fun rehearsals to meeting Amazing girls from all over the country! I had an awesome day at Disneyland with my new friends and got a girls vacation with my Mom and 2 sisters. I even got to meet Rayvon Owen from American Idol!
There are so many people I want to Thank:
To my sister queens: It has been a great year getting to know you all and I hope we will be friends/sisters for life. To my State Directors: Breanne & Ryan Ewing, you guys are amazing! Thank you for helping me grow into the person I have become. You are so much fun and so encouraging. I love you guys! Thank you to Steve and Kathleen Mayes for your passion for National American Miss. I have a great love of NAM and always will. My dance teachers; Miss Erin and Miss Whitney, thank you for always pushing me to do my best and supporting me through it all. Thank you to Michele Strom for helping me to look my best, and to Sharon Soltero for encouraging me and being such a role model. This year would not have been possible without the love and support of my amazing family. Grandma and Grandpa you have cheered me on every step of the way! Mackenzie you are always there helping with all the details. Mom and Dad I love you so much. Dad thank you for all the sacrifices you make for me to chase my dream. Mom there are not enough words to say thank you for all that you have done for me, you are my biggest supporter. To my successor, have the time of your life and enjoy every moment. I know I did!
For the last time I am your 2015 Miss Nebraska Jr. Preteen
Hannah Lienemann