CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2015 Miss Nebraska Teen, Katie Bresnahan's Farewell

“Take delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart” –Psalm 37:4
One year ago God blessed me with the opportunity to serve him in a way I never thought possible. The day I was crowned 2015 Miss Nebraska Teen my dreams came true, and all my hard worked paid off. The year of my reign has been an unforgettable experience, and I will forever be grateful to National American Miss for the opportunity.
To start off my reign I donated books and school supplies to inner city kids in New Orleans, took part in many parades, the State Fair Meet and Greet, volunteered at the JDRF walk, read books at my libraries’ Princess Party and visited the Missouri and Kansas pageants where I met some amazing people, and lifelong friends. I had the opportunity to volunteer with 4-H and FFA, programs that have changed my life and have made me who I am today. Then was blessed with an official photo-shoot with all of my sister queens, it was so much fun! One of my favorite experiences from the year was being on staff at Miss Amazing, those girls are a true inspiration!
My reign has given me the opportunity to start my own foundation, called Cows and Crowns. I raise cattle and donate the beef to charities and families in need. This year I donated over 700 pounds to The Living Water Rescue Mission.
Next up was Nationals in Anaheim, California! It was an amazing experience. I met lifelong friends and had SO MUCH FUN! I was blessed to place 3rd Runner Up and take home new friendships, experiences and life skills. 
Breanne and Ryan, thank you so much for always being so supportive and making this experience nothing short of amazing! My sister queens, you have made this year unforgettable! I know we will be friends for life! Mom, Dad, Sean and Danny, thank you for pushing to me accomplish my goals and make my dreams a reality (with a lot of entertainment along the way). To my friends, thank you for supporting me on this crazy adventure! Robin, Emerie and Joe, thank you for teaching me everything I know, helping me break out of my shell and making sure I always look fabulous!
To the Teen contestants, you have accomplished something amazing this weekend! Just think of all the amazing things you have learned and the people you have met. The crown and banner would just be the cherry on top.
Finally, to my successor, get ready for the ride of your life! Make sure to take tons of pictures, and enjoy every moment, it will go by way too fast!
I am your 2015 Miss Nebraska Teen, 
Katie Bresnahan