CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Meet another member of your National American Miss staff!!!

ALRIGHT - so this week, since were in IOWA, getting ready to crown the NEW MISS IOWA's - I wanted to introduce you to another one of your choreographers -  and, hey IOWA - she's a hometown girl! MEET MOLLY BRIGGIE:

Hey girls!!

Im Molly Briggie and just like all of you Iowa contestants- Im from IOWA!!! I started working for National American Miss 6 years ago when my best friend won Miss Iowa Preteen. I got to travel with her to other state pageants and help out...and I was HOOKED!!! I LOVE everything about NAM and I know you will to.  Since then I have worked as a National American Miss choreographer in over 10 different states and have been blessed to be a part of over 200 girls' dreams come true as they were crowned the state queen for their age division!!! 

Just to let you know some things about myself, I graduated from Washington High School in Cedar Rapids, where I did track and was a member of National Honor Society, and I currently attend the University of Iowa, where I am a member of the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority! I have a twin sister and I just learned how to drive a motorcycle - which I am pretty jazzed about!! 

All of the other NAM choreographers are some of my best friends and when you participate in NAM, you TRULY do gain a "second family." Also, I have included some pics of a few of my favorite NAM moments to share with you. If you are in any optional competition - you will be seeing LOTS of me, as I usually run those competitions. Also, I teach the production number dance for Jr. Teens and Teens....and I am SOO eager to get to know all of you gals!!  For all you girls coming back, I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN, and for all your first time girls - you are in for the experience of a lifetime...there is NOTHING like National American Miss in the world!!!

So, if there is anything I can help you or your families with to make your National American Miss experience more enjoyable, let me know and I would LOVE to help you...and WELCOME to the National American Miss family!!!

Cant wait to meet you all,
 Molly

Me and some of the choreograprers modeling all the NAM gear from the pageant boutique!
 (Im the blonde in the blue NAM hoodie)
All of the Choreographers right before the start of the Miss Illinois pageant

Ashley(left) and me(right) goofing off with our matching bags!! Not only are we like family....but we even start to shop a like...and dress a like!!

BE SURE TO STAY TUNED...RIGHT HERE...AS THE NAMISS ROCKS BLOG WILL BE THE FIRST TO KEEP YOU POSTED ON THE MISS IOWA OUTCOMES ! 
GOOD LUCK IOWA GIRLS - WE CANT WAIT!!!