CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

My 5 Pageant Weekend Must Haves - NAM NATIONALS 2009

The National American Miss pageant weekend is a SUPER busy and SUPER fun time for all of us. So, as we gear up for NATIONALS 2009 I just thought I would share with you My 5 Pageant Weekend Must Haves! What are yours???

Iphone
**Next time you see me walking down the hallway, riding in an elevator, or watching all of YOU fabulous girls BEEBOP on stage - take a look at my hand -guaranteed it's in it! While NAM staff usually stays in communication via 2-way radios - I still use it as my #1 source of communication to ensure that pageant weekend is a SUCCESS...and to keep my friends back home posted on all the exciting news and updates!


Diet Coke
** It helps to give me that "energy fix" when I'm feeling tired...yes, even I occasionally need an "energy fix." Also, a great tip is that before you go into interview competition - down a cola!
HELPFUL INTERVIEW TIP:My mom ALWAYS used to give me a candy bar and a cola to wake me up and to get my mind going. This helpful trick always scored me at the top in interview!


NAM Hoodie
**It's no secret - NAM loves to keep the ballroom FREEZING!!!! However, thanks to my SUPER SASSY NAM Hoodie, I have yet to turn into an ice-cube! FYI- I recently saw a few of the items that will be for sale at this year's Nationals BOUTIQUE -OMG, they are SOO cute!! Be sure to stop into the NAM BOUTIQUE and snag yourself some sassy NAM attire before its gone!!!



Conair THERMAcell cordless curling iron
** I can throw it in my bag and refresh my hair when needed without searching for an outlet...or waiting for an elevator to go up to my room(OMG - sooooo sloooowww!). It's great for those "in -between" competition touch-ups!


My Attitude
**Maintaining a positive attitude is imperative during pageant weekend, especially if you are a contestant! As a staff member, I always make sure that I bring My SASSY, FUN, SPIRITED attitude with me, as it is MY personal goal that ALL of you have the time of your life!

So bring your sassy spirited selves and get ready for a weekend of a lifetime! NAM NATIONALS 2009 - WHOOP WHOOP! ( That was me whooping...to bad there aren't sound effects on here!) ITS GONNA ROCK!!