CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

LAST MINUTE TO DO'S FOR NATIONALS

I LEAVE TOMORROW FOR SUNNY CALI!!!!!! And, like ALL of you National competitors(and families)- am running around like a chicken with my head cut off to get everything I need done before I go - and I'm not even competing!!!!!

So, as I was getting my roots touched up (boy were they bad) I started thinking about ALL of you who ARE competing....I bet you are feeling overwhelmed(or am I just talking to the moms right now?? EH????)!!

Anyways - I wanted to remind you to BREATHE BREATHE BREATHE!!!! And I wanted to give you 5 helpful last minute to do reminders - aside from the typical "pack your gown and pantyhose"



Here are some things that might get overlooked!!


  • For crying out loud - dont forget your plane ticket, or your id!! AND dont forget to get yourself transportation to the hotel. There are tons of shuttle services offered. You call the host hotel, or the hotel you are staying and asking.
  • Make sure to BRING with YOU your confirmation number for your hotel reservations!!! This way, you have proof of a reservation in any situation with hotel check-in
  • Have you filled out all of your paperwork? Resumes, MC Cards, Community Involvement Form, etc? Having these forms filled out NOW will save you some stress. AND - have them cut out( if they need to be cut out) and ready to turn in at check in. This will help you speed through the check-in line at Nationals.
  • MOMS - bring some medicine with you( motrin, nyquil, tylenol cold and flu, emergen-c). TRUST ME!! Better to be safe than sorry!
  • A great job for those DADS is to be on camera duty!!!!!!!! MOMS - give them this ONE TASK( they can handle it!) DADS - make sure you not only have the camera, but your camera battery, film, memory cards, etc. TRUST ME - I CANT TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES FAMILIES GET TO NATIONALS AND DONT HAVE THEIR CAMERA BATTERY!!! You dont want to ruin your weekend by having to run around looking for one!!
HOPE THAT HELPS....and STAY TUNED as I CONTINUE TO KEEP YOU POSTED AS I VENTURE OUT TO CALI!!!